I would just like to apologize for not being as active as I normally try to to be. I have been very busy with work. But enough excuses for not commenting/participating more and on to the weekly link round-up.
Please do not hesitate to comment or e-mail me through the contact page with any topics you would like me to cover.
Now in the spirit of sharing! This weeks link round-up includes:
1. Money Infographics with Canadian Ecommerce Special
Love the idea of pictures. They definitely make things fun and so far I believe Money Infographics is the only blog that posts these. At least I haven’t found any more. Definitely check this out.
2. Financial Confessions of a Former Brat with All of her posts.
Yes. I am linking to this blog for the second week in a row. This blog is great and I think it should have more readers.
3. Saving Money Today with 3 Simple Ways to Lower Your Electric Bill
Extremely simple way to save on electricity. I have saved a ton using #3.
4. The Financial Blogger with Why Students Are Allowed To Go On Strike?
Post about the Quebec student strike. I live in Quebec and mostly do not agree with the strike. I am just glad someone else shared a similar opinion to my own.
5. Dollar Disciple with The Ethics of Unearned Paychecks
I found this read interesting. I have never received an unearned paycheck but I wonder what I would choose to do. I am pretty honest so I would probably just give it back without a fuss.